The taste of a good four cheese pizza it has no comparison. The mixture of flavors of different types of cheese make it unique, it is even usually one of the favorites of children since it is quite soft and it is very fun for its elasticity.
In Guiainfantil tWe teach how to prepare an authentic 4-cheese pizza in the traditional Italian style. You can choose to make it with blue cheese or with a little povolone. You decide if you want to give it more flavor or prefer it to be soft and elastic for your children.
- 300 gr. strength flour
- 150 ml. of water
- 15 gr. fresh yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 gr. mozzarella cheese
- 100 gr. emmental cheese
- 100 gr. fresh cheese
- 100 gr. blue cheese
- Fried tomato
1. First we will prepare the dough. Pour the flour into a bowl, crumble the yeast and add the salt, mix. Add the oil and water little by little, mixing well.
2. Knead for a few minutes, until the dough is elastic. Let stand covered with a clean cloth until doubled in volume, for approximately 1 hour.
3. Preheat the oven to 200º. Roll out the dough and give it a round shape, place it on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
4. Cover the dough with fried tomato and sprinkle a little oregano on top.
5. Cut the cheeses into slices and place them throughout the dough. You can also devidir the dough into four parts and put each cheese in one.
6. Bake for 15 minutes at approximately 200º, and enjoy this delicious pizza.
Guiainfantil's trick: If the blue cheese is too strong for your children, you can add a little provolone instead.
You can read more articles similar to Four cheese pizza. Italian recipe for children, in the category of Bread and Pizzas on site.