We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Meatballs are usually one of the favorite dishes for children, whether they are beef, chicken or even fish. Children love them and for parents they are very comfortable to make and easy to prepare.
In Guiainfantil We teach you how to prepare a new version of Danish-style meatballs, internationally known as Frikadeller. They look like small hamburgers but when you eat them you will notice that they have a softer consistency. Go ahead and prepare them, your little ones will love them.
- 1½ kg. minced meat
- 3 slices of sliced bread
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 150 ml. milk
- 150 ml. Of olive oil
- Meat broth
1. Mix the minced meat in a large bowl and season.
2. Chop the onion well and add it to the meat.
3. Take the slices of bread and pass them through milk. when they are well soaked, add the egg and work the dough with your hands until well mixed.
4. We take the meat and make balls. If you prefer, you can crush them to make them burger-like.
5. Fry the meat over low heat with a little olive oil.
6 For the sauce. Sift the flour well and put the meat broth in a saucepan to heat for 5 minutes without boiling.
7. Put a little butter in another saucepan (about 15 gr.) And put it over low heat until melted. Add the sifted flour and mix well. Stir with a spoon and when it is like a ball add the meat broth, a little salt, pepper and a few teaspoons of the oil left over from frying the meat.
8 Stir with a rod for 5 minutes over low heat so that it does not burn. The sauce should be smooth.
9. Add the sauce to the meat and accompany the dish with some good fried potatoes or with a garnish of vegetables.
You can read more articles similar to Frikadeller's recipe. Danish meatballs, in the category of Meats on site.