We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Yogurt ice cream has become very popular in recent years, as it is one of the children's recipes of frozen easier to prepare. Here we propose a very simple and fast version for any occasion.
One of the advantages of frozen yogurt is that its mild flavor and creamy texture are the perfect counterpoint to accompany it with fruit, thus we will encourage children to have a healthy and delicious snack.
- 2 Greek yogurts (or natural yogurts)
- 250 ml. whipping cream
- 75 gr. of sugar
Tips: This yogurt ice cream is one of the easiest and fastest to prepare, that is why it is ideal to accompany it with fresh fruits and give it to children as a snack or dessert. You can also accompany it with a drizzle of chocolate or caramel syrup.
1. Lightly beat the cream (it must be very cold) with the whisk until it is semi-whipped.
2. Beat the yogurts with the sugar. Add it to the previous mixture and beat until a creamy dough forms.
3. To make ice cream with a refrigerator, put the mixture in the fridge for a few hours to allow the mixture to cool. Then pour it into the refrigerator glass following the manufacturer's instructions.
4. This yogurt ice cream can also be made without a refrigerator. To do this, pour the mixture into a metal mold and as flat as possible (so that it cools more quickly). Cover with plastic wrap and take to the freezer. Stir the mixture every half hour for the first three hours, to break up the ice crystals.
Here are more ice cream recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Smooth and creamy children's yogurt ice cream, in the Ice Cream category - sorbets on site.