We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
During the Christmas holidays, children are on vacation and have a lot of free time to play, learn, enjoy ... To make this free time useful, we suggest that you do it as a family crafts to decorate at Christmas.
We present a fun way to make Christmas decorations with cardboard plates. With them we have made this endearing Christmas angel to hang the children's room.
- 2 cardboard plates
- White, pink and flesh paint
- Red and black cardstock
- Pair of scissors
- White glue
- Brush and pencil
1. Paint a cardboard plate and another a flesh color and glue them together.
2. Print this template, it will help you make the wings, eyes and mouth of the little angel.
3. Glue the wings to the body of the Christmas angel.
4. Use the rest of the templates: the half circle on black cardboard, also two small circles. For the tongue, use the cloud-shaped template and cut out on red cardboard. Glue all the elements onto the face of the angel.
5. Glue the confetti onto the wings.
You can read more articles similar to Christmas angel with cardboard plates. Christmas Crafts, in the category of Decoration on site.