We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Bread is a fundamental accompaniment to many dishes. In addition, it is a very typical food in Europe, America or the Middle East. It is usually prepared by baking a dough made with flour, salt and water.
There are many different types of bread, but today we we will prepare a very special bread made with chickpea flour, so it will have a very special flavor that children will love. This recipe is also ideal for children to get into the kitchen and learn to make simple dishes.
- ½ cup chickpea flour
- ½ cup of rice flour
- ½ cup of cassava starch
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- ½ cup of water
Tip: it is convenient to have a glass baking dish with a lid (one, where the bread fits) and baking paper
1. Mix all the ingredients except the water in a cup.
2. Put water in another cup. Add the flour mixture to the water, stirring well. At first with a hand mixer, then with a spoon, at the end with your hand. If the dough is too thick, add more water, if it is too runny, add more flour (chickpea or rice). The dough should be firm, but not too hard.
3. Shape the bread. Put it in the pan with baking paper.
4. Put the ovenproof dish with the COLD baked bread (WE DO NOT PREHEAT THE OVEN!). Turn on the oven, set the temperature to 350 ° F (180 ° C).
5. Leave the oven to bake without opening the oven for 30-45 minutes. Then check. Bake until the bread is golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven, cool ... and enjoy.
I recommend consuming it fresh.
Important note: With each prescription follow your diet and the recommendations of your doctor. If you have any questions about the recipe feel free to contact me. Also if you know of a good supplier of any useful product in this recipe, I appreciate the information. It will be useful for me and for other people.
Recipe and image of Zuzana Pinilla
Blog Beyond Gluten
Vegan recipes, gluten free and sugar free.
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Homemade chickpea bread. Easy recipes for kids, in the category of Bread and Pizzas on site.