We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Surprise your children with this original recipe for tortilla lasagna, of ham and cheese, which offers us Guiainfantil.com. An easy, simple and very quick recipe to make even with children. An ideal recipe for children's lunch or dinner. A good recipe for the weekends or when you don't have so much time or ideas to cook. Your kids are sure to suck their fingers!
- 6 eggs
- 200 gr of chopped ham
- 200 gr of grated edam cheese
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- Oil and salt
Tips: Instead of ham, you can also use minced chicken or beef. Instead of the edam cheese you can also use another cheese, and instead of the tomato sauce you can use bolognese sauce.
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs. If you want, you can add a little cream or milk (a tablespoon), to make them softer. Season according to your taste.
2. In a non-stick frying pan, add a few gummies of oil. With the help of a soup spoon, collect some of the eggs and curdle it on both sides. Remove from pan and set aside.
3. Repeat the same operation other times, until you get 4 thin tortillas.
4. To assemble the lasagna, put one of the tortillas in a dish (if possible round like the tortilla).
5. Spread the tortilla with some tomato sauce. On top, put pieces of cheese plus pieces of ham.
6. Next, put another tortilla and repeat the same until you finish with an omelette.
7. Take the source to the oven until the cheese melts. It will be ready to be served.
You can read more articles similar to Tortilla lasagna with ham and cheese. Homemade recipe, in the Eggs category on site.