We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This pencil holder is an ideal craft for your children to make a useful gift for him Mother's Day or the Father's day. Guiainfantil.com proposes us to make this pencil holder so original. A gift that will be perfect on your mom or dad's work table or desk.
Children can use this homemade craft to learn how to cut and paste, thus developing their motor skills and artistic abilities. Crafts are a wonderful way to have fun learning.
- Waterproof markers
- White glue
- A metal can of tea
- Pair of scissors
1. Choose the skin of the animal that you like the most and draw it on a sheet of paper with markers or crayons.
2. Tear the sheet of paper you have drawn into pieces.
3. Glue the surface of the can with a brush.
4. Glue a piece of paper and glue it. Repeat the operation overlapping a part of the second piece over the first.
5. Continue like this until the entire can is covered. Let it dry well and give it a coat of varnish.
Patricia García Herrero. Copywriter