We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Rice is one of the most common and consumed foods in the world. It easily marries with a multitude of flavors, so its use is not limited to savory recipes, but it can be the protagonist of some children's favorite sweets: rice pudding.
Guiainfantil.com offers us a grandmother's recipe, simple and classic, that you have surely tried on some occasion. It is ideal for dessert or a children's snack. Do not miss the opportunity to share this delicious dessert with your children, they will surely love it too. We teach you how to do it, step by step.
- 1 l. Milk
- 100 gr rice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 lemon
- 100 gr sugar
- 20 gr. butter or margarine
- Cinnamon powder
1. Put the milk to heat in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the sugar, lemon zest and cinnamon stick, and wait until it boils.
2. Meanwhile, wash the rice well with cold water to remove the starch. Add it to the milk when it starts to boil, lower the heat and stir.
3. Let it cook for an hour, stirring from time to time so that it does not stick. Remove it when there is hardly any milk left, depending on whether you prefer more or less soupy.
4. Discard the bark and the cinnamon sticks. Add the butter or margarine and stir to melt.
5. Let stand to temper before serving, and decorate with a little ground cinnamon.
Here are other Easter recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Rice pudding. Grandmother's recipe, in the category of Mousses - creams on site.