We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Croquettes, the favorite dish of many children, and also of parents, since they are simple to prepare and allow you to take advantage of some meat or fish that have been left from other meals.
On our site we help you prepare these crunchy homemade serrano ham croquettes, but remember that you can change the filling to incorporate other ingredients: beef or chicken, fish, vegetables, cold cuts, etc. You can follow the tastes of the children.
- 200 gr of chopped Serrano or Iberian ham
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 2 glasses of milk
- 1 egg
- Bread crumbs
- Tips: You can change the ham for chicken or fish meat
1. Make a bechamel over low heat to avoid the formation of lumps, that is, fry the butter with the flour, and then add the milk, little by little, to thicken the dough.
2. When the bechamel is thick, add the salt and ham (or other chosen ingredients). Mix everything.
3. Stir the whole mixture for about five minutes, keeping it over low heat.
4. Spread the béchamel on a plate or platter and let it cool.
5. When the dough is cold, you can make the croquettes. To do this, take small amounts of dough and give them the size and shape you want with your hands or with the help of two spoons.
6. Pass the croquettes first in flour, then in beaten egg and finally in breadcrumbs.
7. Fry the battered croquettes in plenty of oil over high heat, so that they are crisp.
You can read more articles similar to Homemade ham and béchamel croquettes, in the Meat category on site.