We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Choosing the baby's name is one of the most difficult tasks for parents, whether they are first-time or repeating experience for the second, third or fourth time. In Guiainfantil.com We want to make it easy for you and for this we have made a careful selection with the best Italian names for boys, and it is that within this language there is a wide variety of possibilities for newborns: long, short, compound, simple ... You just have to find a space to chat as a couple and have this list at hand.
Until you you get pregnant and you think about what name you would like for your baby, you do not realize how arduous and how difficult this task can be. Before choosing the name of a newborn, different factors must be taken into account: where the child lives or will live, the surnames that will accompany him, if any member of the family already has that name ...
Taking into account all these points, now it only remains to know what type of name to choose. If you like Italian names, But it is difficult for you to decide between the variety that the country of pasta and pizza offers, here you have a selection with proposals divided by letters, from L to S, and also taking into account their origin and meaning.
Beautiful and original names of Italian origin
- Romantic names for boys
- Musical names of Italian origin
- Short name ideas
- Nice Italian names from L to O
- More than 80 names from P to S
Romantic names for boys
Italy is one of the most romantic European countries. Strolling through cities like Venice or Rome is like breathing love. From this feeling, a baby is born, and that makes many parents look for a romantic name for your little ones. From Italy, these proposals come to us! Attentive!
- Luigi: Also known as Luis or Ludwing. Children with this name are said to be very brave. Will it be the case with your little one?
- Framework: Universal history is full of men with this name, Marco Antonio or Marco Aurelino, for example. If you are looking for a name with power, this is your best choice!
- Matteo: These are romantic children, but also peaceful people. They hate conflict!
- Michaelangelo: Just hearing someone speak your name evokes romance, right?
- Orpheus: He is a character from Greek mythology, who with his music fell in love with the beautiful Eurydice.
- Piero: In Spanish it's Pedro, but what is it really more romantic in Italian?
- Romeo: Without a doubt, the most romantic of all. Main character in the tragedy of William Shakespeare.
- Simone: Female name, but in recent years it is also being used for children.
[Read +: Famous Baby Names]
Musical names of Italian origin
If music is your great passion and you want to transmit it to your future baby, nothing like starting by choosing a name with which the little one will give the note.
- Lavinio: This name is associated with hard-working people and its origin is due to a city located south of Rome.
- Livino: The magic of this name is that, of its six letters, three are vowels and three are consonants. Have you noticed?
- Manuele: Known in many other countries as Manuel, the power and musicality that the last e gives him, make Manuele a name with a lot of rhythm.
- Matronian: Although he is a masculine man, do you know what word we have to go to to find his origin? Matron!
- Monitoring: Strange name, but no less important. A secret: he interacts with reserved people.
- Ninian: Do you want your child to achieve everything he sets his mind to? So this is his name!
- Nunzio: A very musical name, but also with great meaning: the one that brings a message.
- Olympius: Its feminine variant, Olimpia, is more often used, but in any case it is a name that is related to sport.
- Perseus: The history of this name gives it a unique character. Perseus was the son of the god Zeus, who killed Medusa and saved Andromeda to marry her.
Short name ideas
Many couples opt for short names because that way it is easier for the child to learn and, in the future, to write on tests or various paperwork. Also because his last name is long or compound. For all of them, here are some ideas!
- The Po: A short name, but at the same time very original. It is related to very persevering people.
- Loris: Its real meaning is "clown", but in a good way, since the children who wear it are usually very funny and cheerful.
- Luka: In Italian it is written with K, but in other languages it is changed to C. It is also very popular in Argentina.
- Magno: This name was made very popular by Alexander the Great and its meaning, how could it be otherwise, is powerful and great.
- Mirco:Those who have this name are very organized children.
- Boy:It has a female version, Nina. Nino is a very artistic name, so we meet the Spanish singer Nino Bravo or the Italian actor and director Nino Manfredi.
- Rufus:In its origins it was a nickname, but it was so used that in the end they gave it the category of name.
Nice Italian names from L to O
Did you know that there is 4% of Italian names that start with the letter L? Among all of them you have a great variety to choose from: classic, modern, short, long ...
Mamma mia! The M is perhaps one of the most typical consonants in Italian. It has a special sound, right? Decanting yourself with a name whose initial is M is sure to be successful.
Inside the list of Italian names with the letter N we can find some historical and with great weight like Napoleón, others more cinematographic like Nemo or some more original in the style of Naldo. Among all of them, you decide!
The letter O is the first vowel children learn in kindergarten, so choosing a name that begins with O can help your child memorize and write their name more easily.
More than 80 names from P to S
The names that start with the letter P They are among the most sought after in all languages, and in Italian they were not going to be less. Palmiro, Pireo or Plácido are the most popular, but you will also find others more unknown such as Paavo or Petar.
Originality is your hallmark and it is something you want to convey to your little one, hence you are looking for something original and unusual. With the letter Q, an unusual consonant, you have three: Quentino, Quinton, and Quinn. Which one do you prefer?
If your name and that of your partner begin with the letter R, it is very likely that you want to maintain the tradition and you too are looking for a name for a baby that contains or begins with this consonant. If you also want it to be Italian, you are in the right place!
If you look up words that start with the letter S in the dictionary, you will find a great variety. Does the same thing happen with names? Of course! Here are more than thirty ideas that can be very good for your newborn.
And if you haven't made up your mind and want to see more options for your little boy, here is a complete guide divided by letters to make it easier for you! Luck!
- Italian names A - C
- Italian names D - K
- Italian names L - S
- Italian names T - Z
You can read more articles similar to Italian names. Meanings and origins. L - S, in the On-site Names category.